Monday, November 17, 2008

I Can "Make" It!

As I looked through the Power Tools Page, the MAKE link in the Tool Box caught my eye. This was not covered in Learn & Play, and it interested me not for myself, but for my husband, Patrick. He is the ultimate "wanna-be" do-it-yourselfer," often times with dissasterous results. I can't tell you how many times he has said to me, "I can make that." MAKE claims to "bring the do-it-yourself mindset to all the technology in your life." Therefore, I felt duty bound to explore it for him. I was very impressed. This is more than just an online DIY magazine: "it's a possibility engine." A medium for a new way of thinking about DIY for the Home Depot junkie. This is, without a doubt, going to be my husband's favorite online resource for DIY projects. My only concern with it, is that he will quit his day job to gain free time to try everything he'd like to do.

No comments: