Monday, November 24, 2008

Gina of All Trades Master of None

I can NOT believe I am DONE...

The Learn & Play experience has been overwelming and frustrating, and wonderful and fascinating. It was an assume challenge to get through all the incredible technological resources, and I can't say I didn't faulter along the way. However, I am so glad I participated. While I certainly have not mastered RSS feeds or wiki's or the like, I feel I have a working knowledge of them. Moreover, this opportunity to learn and discover has been invaluable to me professionally and personally. I will continue to explore, and I hope one day I will be able to Flickr and Twitter with the best of them!

I am very grateful to the Learn & Play team for providing this opportunity and for all their help during each step. If a similar discovery program was offered, I definitely will rise (and fall) to the challenge, again.

No comments: